Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Immigration by the numbers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Immigration by the numbers

    EYE OPENING VIDEO

    I hope that at least some of you will take the time to download this video and watch it. IT IS DOWNRIGHT SCARY. I find it hard for me to buy anything when I see a label that is written in anything but ENGLISH... Those immigrants that choose to move to our country should subside to our language and our ways of living. I do not understand why we have to continue conforming with their 'ways'. I just hope some of you will watch this video and think about what encounter everytime you go shopping or are out in public.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Immigration by the numbers

    Same thing I think with the nut at "Tops-n-Bottoms" and I see the imports supporting the heathern countries selling in the store.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Immigration by the numbers

    even pringles I think has spanish on their lables now. I think it was pringles, it was some kind of potatoe chip in a can, been a while back.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Immigration by the numbers

    Would be funny if toilet paper had directions in spanish. Would be funny if Tp had any instructions at all on it
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Immigration by the numbers

    lol, I was in walmart last night and I was looking at grills and there were some that had spanish on one side of the box, and english on the other.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •